Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,478 Dinar (₨193) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)