Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,509,713 Dinar (R$ 9,463) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (33 minutes ago)