Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.636 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,071 Dinar (¥289) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)