Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.425 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 852,324 Dinar (68,595 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)