Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,034,985 Dinar (元16,226) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)