Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.761 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,737,041 Dinar (元15,226) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)