Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.413 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,656,963 Dinar (元14,486) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)