Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.442 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,820,172 Dinar (¥653,135) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (41 minutes ago)