Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,251,237 Dinar (€2,890) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (37 minutes ago)