Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,552,545 Dinar (€2,019) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)