Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,797 prices entered by 1,283 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,303,310 Dinar ($15,684) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)