Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 829.108 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,373,004 Dinar (NZ$18,542) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (36 minutes ago)