Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.766 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,660,081 Dinar (Q16,968) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)