Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.395 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,104,093 Dinar (Q19,233) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)