Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.282 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,087 Dinar (Q16,957) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)