Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.947 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,119,426 Dinar (Q19,262) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (43 minutes ago)