Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.086 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,259,954 Dinar (Q14,030) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)