Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.098 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,689,537 Dinar (Q17,012) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)