Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.395 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,001,339 Dinar (Q18,596) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)