Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.422 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,388,798 Dinar (19,335 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)