Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.924 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,089,555 Dinar (37,789 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)