Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.657 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,682,931 Dinar (R 30,607) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)