Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42527 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,270,027 Dinar (COL$2,986,386) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)