Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40211 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,681,415 Dinar (COL$4,181,469) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)