Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.530 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,986,343 Dinar (75,181 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)