Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.123 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,178,980 Dinar (80,072 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)