Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.238 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 468,959 Dinar (1,874TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)