Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 330.581 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 697,115 Dinar (2,109TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)