Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.673 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,366,655 Dinar (7,157 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)