Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.476 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,192,996 Dinar (R$ 5,872) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)