Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,674,308 Dinar ($7,439) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)