Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,271,917 Dinar ($7,088) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (20 minutes ago)