Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,996,264 Dinar ($11,851) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)