Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 685,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 633,437 Dinar (€433) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)