Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,170,357 Dinar (€2,403) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (24 minutes ago)