Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,335,771 Dinar (€2,291) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)