Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,093,558 Dinar (€1,631) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (29 minutes ago)