Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,382,319 Dinar (€1,090) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)