Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,898,535 Dinar (€4,303) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)