Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 869.291 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,164,144 Dinar (NZ$8,241) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)