Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 866.377 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,471,767 Dinar (NZ$7,470) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (27 minutes ago)