Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.197 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,777,780 Dinar (元10,384) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)