Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.303 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,068,098 Dinar (元11,730) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)