Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.920 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,580,660 Dinar (元9,357) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (34 minutes ago)