Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,507,222 Dinar (€3,312) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)