Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1395.092 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,283,662 Dinar (€3,787) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)