Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.933 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,476,440 Dinar (元8,251) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)