Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,489,820 Dinar (元7,965) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)