Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 884.704 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,590,000 Dinar (4,058 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)