Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 854.294 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,350,000 Dinar (3,921 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)