Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.644 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 988,900 Dinar (руб 50,341) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)