Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.817 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 437,859 Dinar (12,576 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)