Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.289 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,398,586 Dinar (39,632 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)