Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.263 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,391,448 Dinar (38,371 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)