Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.452 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,749,344 Dinar (50,777 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)