Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.933 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,962 Dinar (руб 142) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)