Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 999,458 Dinar in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)