Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 918,612 Dinar in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)