Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.648 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,741,094 Dinar (Shilling235,331) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)