Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.396 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,841,312 Dinar (Shilling161,577) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)