Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.353 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,657,833 Dinar (Shilling234,099) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)