Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.297 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,072,627 Dinar (Shilling271,982) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)