Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.510 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,210,032 Dinar (Shilling192,008) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)