Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,106,884 Dinar (¥646,366) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)