Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.579 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 975,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 721,159 Dinar (₨43,498) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)