Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,406,664 Dinar (₨81,282) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (23 minutes ago)