Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,921,410 Dinar (¥709,020) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)