Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 458,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 323,467 Dinar (₨18,034) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)