Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,073 Dinar (₨228) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)