Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.115 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,926,309 Dinar (¥353,252) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (44 minutes ago)