Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.386 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,566,324 Dinar (¥247,106) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)