Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.473 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,499,833 Dinar (¥334,179) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (30 minutes ago)