Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.618 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,076,255 Dinar (¥195,548) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (39 minutes ago)