Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.081 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,519,844 Dinar (¥317,645) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)