Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.365 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,605,176 Dinar (¥347,808) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (41 minutes ago)