Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.968 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,159 Dinar (¥206,285) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)