Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.542 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,329,683 Dinar (¥315,863) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)