Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,434,303 Dinar (¥317,308) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)