Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.747 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,975,749 Dinar (15,346 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)