Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.487 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,787,386 Dinar (14,474 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)