Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,902 Dinar (₨110) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (39 minutes ago)