Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.416 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,302,252 Dinar (4,065 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)