Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.816 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,320,447 Dinar (руб 70,177) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)