Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.905 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,165,906 Dinar (руб 65,116) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)