Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.948 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,287,042 Dinar (руб 67,924) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)