Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,530,815 Dinar (6,426,337 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)