Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.948 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,504,159 Dinar (6,932,859 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)