Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.043 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,808,243 Dinar (7,736,402 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)