Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.178 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 327,718 Dinar (₨18,029) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (20 minutes ago)