Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.404 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,030,005 Dinar (₨59,182) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)