Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.967 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 959,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 658,146 Dinar (14,636₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)