Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.651 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 273,107 Dinar (6,403₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (33 minutes ago)