Cost of living comparison between Mwanza, Tanzania and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,713,876 Dinar (3,210,751 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (38 minutes ago)