Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,359,012 Dinar (4,509,816 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)